Vibes Fitness is the best small group training in Melbourne with over 30 years experience
How exciting! Vibes Fitness is voted the best small group training in Melbourne!
If it’s your first time exercising or you want to improve your fitness levels, totally transforming your body shape inside and out, then our small group personal training is for you. We are a holistic personal trainer focusing on the mind, body and spirit, functional fitness, mobility, core strength and stability, gymnastics’, HIIT, cardio, wellness, boxing, stretching, Pilates and so much more in a unique environment to strengthen your whole body, inside and out!
We have loads variety in every session, so you will never get bored. All sessions are different, making your workout more intense, exciting and interesting.
Small group personal training is the fastest way to get you amazing results.
Affordable, accessible and making your personal training experience fun, Margie Cerato; CEO founder of Vibes Fitness Fitzroy, says “personal training one on one is a fabulous way to look after your body mind and soul. Saving you money. As small group training, you work out with others, splitting the costs and ensuring the benefits of having a private trainer. All of our trainers are qualified and have over 30 years’ experience in the health and fitness industry. “Small group training offers people the chance to try all the latest exercises with no more than 6 in a group, creating a team building effect while your workout buddy is there motivating and supporting you. You will never get bored – as we have loads of variety at each session, creating your results, so no two sessions are ever the same.”
Here is our Vibes Fitness Fitzroy 8 reasons why small group training is a winner:
- Splitting the costs: Small group personal training you share the costs and gain the benefits of the full price sessions.
- Benefits: small group training allows you to get the benefits of a 1 on 1 session in a nurturing team building environment.
- So much variety: Every session is different so you have loads of variety at each session to ensure you get the results you desire all whilst having fun and never getting bored.
- Only 6 in a group: Our small group training sessions have only 6 persons per group so you get the attention you deserve and our trainer looks after your needs, teaching you technique and discipline.
- Work out buddies: Working out with other like-minded souls, on the same journey, creating team building with lots of support and encouragement.
- Trainers have Over 30 years’ experience: So you get to perform all the latest exercises with a qualified trainer, motivating and supporting you on your journey.
- Free home program handouts: Once you join the group training, we give you complimentary email support so you will always achieve your fitness & health goals with help along the way.
- Free initial tour of studio & chat: Make a time to see which group suits your needs. We have a unique studio with 2 friendly cats wandering around.
Call, or email us for a complimentary tour of studio and discussion of your goals and the best way to achieve them. All sessions are tailored to your needs and health and fitness goals so you get the attention you deserve. Lots of love, light and good vibes coming your way.