Group classes are not running atm. we are open for 2 people or private sessions 🙂 You are welcome to make time for a complimentary tour of our unique studio and chat about all your health and fitness, goals and needs.
get your name on the wait list
Class styles descriptions –call us to make time for any of the classes not on the above time table.
- Kids Circus Classes – This class you will learn a variety of circus skills from the ages 5 and upwards. AntiGravity yoga, silks, trapeze high and low, ropes, rings, Hoola hoops, tumbling, balance coordination, check out the kid’s info box on the front page of the website-
- PT Circuit HIIT Fat Burn body transformations – Shape and tone your body quickly and easily. A full body overhaul, which will transform your body inside and out. Shape and tone your body quickly and easily. Mind-body and spirit
- Pilate’s reformer classes are a form of exercise and rehabilitation that combines Pilate’s principles that teach you to improve your core stability through the isolation of specific muscle groups.
- Cocooning chill stretch, restore and meditate all in your hammock
- Mindfulness meditation for kids – We teach mindfulness to kids through meditation and this gives them the skills to develop their awareness
of their inner and outer experiences. We teach them those thoughts as “just thoughts and they understand how emotions manifest in their bodies. They
learn and recognize when their attention has wandered, and we provide tools for impulse control. 45 min sessions floating or sitting in hammocks
- Silks Tissu check out the font box of the website
- Aerial Yoga check out the font box of the website
- Bungee Workouts Bungee Fitness check out the font box of the website
- slow flow yoga is on the floor with Rachel
GIFT VOUCHERS are available
Public transport: tram 11 runs down Brunswick Street and takes you
straight to 106 Leicester Street -Vibes Fitness (exit tram at Melbourne nursery)