We often have waiting lists for our classes – call or email to book a class – or private session or email to place your name on our waiting list.
2017 2018 2019 2020 Voted the best weight loss studio in Melbourne –
Personal training, Body transformations are all a huge success!
- Regular Antigravity yoga (hammocks at hip height) this class works to challenge your body through stretching and strengthening movements in your hammock, which work to build muscle and shape your body. A full body workout which will transform your whole body inside and out. Your hammock placement is at hip height – Come and meet your new dance partner your hammock awaits you. AntiGravity Yoga will give you a deep tissue massage especially in areas of your body that might be restricted or tight eg: hip flexors, shoulders, chest, underarms, hips and groin area. You may get a little bruising after the class but goes away after a few days. This deep massage & bruising will subside after a few classes. The relief you will feel is amazing releasing tension. You are welcome to use a yoga mat, bolsters to aid you. Some of our client’s say that working with the hammocks is like having a trigger point therapy massage.
- Rehab & Restorative Aerial Yoga- (Pilates based) – (hammocks low to the ground) This class works to invigorate and restore the body’s key systems; muscle flexibility, skeletal alignment, the nervous system and mind energy pathways. Your hammock movements focus, on opening up and releasing the full body and nervous system, restoring the body back to a greater feeling of alignment, energy, and well-being. Stretch, Mobility, Restore, Rehab, Realign, breath, mindfulness, Your hammock placement is low the to floor – 4 inches of ground – Come and meet your new dance partner your hammock awaits you.
- Kids Circus Classes & Antigravity yoga– This class you will learn a variety of circus skills from the ages 5 and upwards. AntiGravity yoga, silks, trapeze high and low, ropes, rings, Hoola hoops, tumbling, balance coordination, roman rings, walk the tightrope, slack line, snacks drinks included. 10 in a class – max 20 – if 20 then two teachers will be on hand. Kids & teens Circus classes & Mums & Dads -Aerial Fitness & yoga, silks, rings, ropes, trapeze, gymnastics, Aerial tissue – slack line, – tumbling – jump through hoops – trust falls, juggling on step, fit balls, trampoline, face painting extra cost (birthday parties) and so much more we need 5 to start a class one of class $23.23 1 off class then you may choose to commit to a block of 4 classes same time day each week (all kids are welcome to come with parents to any classes ) Fitness is fun @ Vibes Fitness
- Adult Circus Class – circus skills, ropes, silks, trapeze with regular Antigravity yoga & SILKS Tissu – Vibes fitness Melbourne is one of the 1stANTIGRAVITY Yoga studios in Melbourne. We have 11 silks in our unique amazing studio. It is recommended that you first start with our Aerial hammocks classes as this allows you to build strength, increases your flexibility in your body and creates a deeper stretch. Then once you have a foundation you will progress, move on to the silks classes, as the Tissue, silks are often harder than Antigravity yoga – Aerial tissue, Tissu is where you “wrap” yourself in certain ways in order to create poses or ‘tricks’. Tissu (SILKS) provides an intense all over body workout as you need to build upper body strength in order to climb the fabric, use your core to invert and hang upside down and also use your legs to lock into wraps. Silks is an amazing workout that shapes and tone your whole body inside and out. Our classes are mixed, men, women, teenagers, kids learning silks for fitness allowing them to get a taste of what the circus performers go through!
- 8-week body transformations Shape and tone your body quickly and easily. A full body overhaul, which will transform your body inside and out. Shape and tone your body quickly and easily. Mind-body and spirit
- Pilates reformer classes is a form of exercise and rehabilitation that combines Pilate’s principles that teach you to improve your core stability through the isolation of specific muscle groups.
- Sound healing meditation – the first 11 people will float in a hammock, relax, chill, restore, rejuvenate your heart and soul book now- bring your own blanket and yoga mat if on the floor.
- Cocooning chill stretch, restore and meditate all in your hammock
- Mindfulness meditation for kids We teach mindfulness to kids through meditation and this gives them the skills to develop their awareness of their inner and outer experiences. We teach them that thoughts as “just thoughts and they understand how emotions manifest in their bodies. They learn and recognize when their attention has wandered, and we provide tools for impulse control. 45 min sessions floating or sitting in hammocks or they may choose to use a yoga bolster on a mat.
GIFT VOUCHERS are available – please be aware that when purchasing a gift voucher check timetable for classes and all classes need 4 people before class will start. Once there is 4 pre-paid class will begin. (for all group classes) AntiGravity Yoga will give you a deep massage especially in areas of your body that might be restricted or tight eg, hip flexors, shoulders, chest, underarms, hips etc. You may get a little bruising. This deep massage & bruising will subside after a few classes. The relief you will feel is amazing releasing tension. You are welcome to use a yoga mat, bolsters to aid you.
Public transport: Bulleen 3105 bus to Yarra valley BLVD